Friday, August 14, 2009

And going...

And so life goes on.
And it's getting better!

I now have another job!! Say hi to the newest Red Robin employee!!! :)
At my 2nd and final interview on Thursday, I was asked if I would prefer morning or evening hours and I asked for morning. I am not sure of the shift that would be, but I have heard it might be like a 10-4 or 10-5 and if so, I will try to continue my 4-11 Tuesday-Saturday at Giannotti's, and have even been told if I work till around 4 or 5, I can just come over once I am done.
So that's great news. I still don't know how many days and hours I will have, but depending on what that is, I will then decide what to go about the job I currently have.

I am thankful that in a time when some people can't find any job at all, I now have an opportunity to work not 1, but 2 jobs.
Thank you Lord :)

No comments: