Thursday, December 27, 2007

Things to be learned from Veggie Tales

Have you ever considered everything you take for granted?

Recently, I have begun to.

My car died last week and I am now without a car since about 10 days ago, so its really funny how much I appreciate things, especially those things I have always taken for granted..

It's humbling really

On the way to my step-dad's parents house on Christmas day, I heard this song off my little brother's Veggie Tales CD and thought about the words and how much different my life would be if I though like this in my day too day life.

Artist: Veggie Tales
Song: The Thankfulness Song


Read it through, think about how it can apply in your own life,
I thank God for this day,
For the sun in the sky,
For my mom and my dad,
For my piece of apple pie!

For our home on the ground,
For His love that's all around,
That's why I say thanks every day!

Because a thankful heart is a happy heart!
I'm glad for what I have,
Thats an easy way to start!

For the love that He shares,
'Cause He listens to my prayers,
That's why I say thanks every day!



Grace to you all,
John

No comments: