Sunday, October 7, 2007

Here I am

So here I sit. Once again I have failed before the Almighty Father,yet once again forgiven.

so yah...first entry of my blog

I used to have a blogger back in the day when I was like 15 (seems forever ago) because I sat there and thought it was cool.

I'm more of a facebook guy myself, but blogging is interesting, i often write things that I don't have the guts to say to people (Imagine that, I can't say it to someone's face but will say it to everyone in the world on the internet)

I sit here, 5 AM, can't sleep

I often find God gives me things to think about in the middle of the night that I never would normally think about during my busy day. I love sitting here in the witness of my home, with only the sound of a keys clicking in my ear.

My thoughts tonight are on where I've come form and where I'm going. I can only pray that I could just be who I am and let god handle the rest. Instead, I often second guess choices and always ask myself why I didn't do something else.

I wish I could change so many things about myself. first and foremost, I wish i was in my bible on a day to day basis. It seems so ridiculous that I've said that for so long and yet week to week, I do nothing about it.

Lord please help me want to spend more time with you, and help me to rest in your arms instead of worrying about everything.



"I lift my eyes up, to the heavens, where does my help come from?"

see ya'll later

John Schuchman

No comments: