Monday, January 26, 2009

Life at that crossroad.

It's where I stand.

I want to do well in school....but other desires (dating, friends, just being lazy) pull me away
I desire to save money....but also want to go out to eat, buy CD's movies and go places
I desire to love Elisa....but also desire for my own way which is not love

I want God's will for my life....but normally only if it fits my plans.


Lord change my heart, change my desires. Turn my world upside down. Take my desires away, all of them. Make me only desire you and to know you more fully and your plan for my life.
Give the me the strength and patience to leave life in your hands, because your plans are better than my own, and when I try to take control of my life, I just mess things up...no doubt about that one. Change my heart and give me a heart for you instead of one where I desire only to serve myself.

I need it now, just like always.
Help me realize that.

No comments: